Tuesday, August 26, 2008

UPDATE

Gosh, time for an update.
Where have I been? What have I been doing? What am I doing now?

1.) Right here, other than a weekend at the BEST storytelling festival in the world!
2.) I've been learning more stories, telling more stories, discovering the joy of falling in love with a particular story, breaking my car (water pump, hose, head gasket), therefore becoming a one car family for now, getting involved in the planning for our town's Operation Christmas Child Shoebox depot, for the first time ever, and finding out that I will be going on a shoebox distribution trip to Belarus in December!
3.) Feeling very bad about how long I have been away from all my blogs! Wanting very much to make blogging part of my life again, dieting (yes AGAIN), and planning for the new school year (us Brits don't go back for another week) and what happens on Sundays with the kids at church.

No comments: